Cascade School of Theology Participation Request Form
Steps for entering a Cascade School of theology program.
1. Attend Cascade info meeting or speak to a representative of the program.
2. Watch a series of informative videos regarding the Kairos program entitled "Uncomfortable Stuff."
3. Submit a Participation Request Form.
4. Have an appropriate pastor or elder fill out a Pastor/Elder Endorsement Form on your behalf.
5. Download, read, scan, and sign Cascade School of Theology Statement on Doctrine and Conduct.
6. If a prospective student is invited to participate in our program, the student will be referred to our partner Sioux Falls Seminary to complete an application with them. SFS is the final determiner of a student's participation with Cascade.
Cascade School of Theology reserves the right to decline to invite a student to participate in any of our programs without giving specific reasons for denial into a program.
Please allow 5 business days after you have filled out this form and emailed your signed Statement on Doctrine and Conduct for a Cascade representative to contact you. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.